I found this great info graphic on UHD or 4k TVs made by Drew Burstein owner and director of a company called Frame Your TV. https://www.frameyourtv.co.uk/mirror-tv/
These are some of the questions answered in the graphic
• The first demonstration of HDTV took place in America in 1981 and the picture quality on our TVs has slowly improved from there.
• What are pixels and resolutions all about?
• Why is 4k better than regular HDTV? Is a 4K TV worth buying?
Click to open the graphic.
Latest posts by Robert E Kraus (see all)
- Everything You Need To Know About 4K TVs - October 24, 2017
- Here Come 4K Broadcasts from Fox Sports, Starting February 17th for DirecTV Clients - February 21, 2017
- Top 6 Things People Connect to a HDTV - April 23, 2014