- I allow just 2 links (relevant to the topic) on each post. However, in the aftermath of Google’s FUD attack on MyBlogGuest.com, all non-citation links are nofollow.
- Links can be located in the body or author bio whichever you prefer.
- Each post must contain heading or points in the content.
- You can include images along with content as long as they are royalty free and not copyrighted.
- Spammy, promotional or duplicated content is not accepted, I do check.
- If you have one, include your Google+ author link so you get the rel=author credit.
- I will notify you within 24 hours if your article is rejected.
- If your article is published you are expected to help promote it. Re-sharing on G+, tweeting, etc.
TCT is looking for articles that cover
- Consumer electronics as it pertains to home theaters
- High definition televisions
- Accessories that can improve the owners viewing/using experience
- Streaming video, Smart TV and other new technology
- Home Automation technology relating to but not limited to Home Theater.
- And any other emerging technology pertaining to Consumer Electronics
- Tablet/smart phone apps related to Home Theater, Smart TV and Home Automation.
Articles should be low-tech instructions, guides and reviews for owners that are practical and easily understandable.
Email your offers or question to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include links to samples of your work and/or the text of the article you wish to submit.
Please help your article
If your work is published please help promote it. Here is a great article on steps to get better author ratings and help promote your article.