The Hisense brand is gaining more popularity every day. The brand has built quite a reputation in the past decade by selling budget devices that rival the features of all the other premium brands.
Follow these steps to set up and pair your Hisense TV remote app:
- Connect your phone and your TV to the same WiFi network.
- Download the Android TV remote control app/Roku – an official remote-control app.
- Open the app.
- Select the Hisense Smart TV from the available devices and enter the PIN code to finish pairing.
One such feature that Hisense TVs have is the Hisense TV remote control app. You can now use this app for easier access to your smart TV by following all the tips given in this article. Check out the list of the Best Streaming Devices on Amazon now!
Can I Control Hisense TV with My Phone?
Yes, you can easily use your phone to control a Hisense smart TV through an app. All you need to do is download the correct version of the app for your TV and pair it. Downloading and pairing information is given below.
Is There a Hisense Remote App?
There are actually two variants of the Hisense remote app. If your Hisense TV runs on the Android OS, then you must download the Android variant. The Roku variant is compatible with TVs that run on the Roku OS. The Hisense remote app is available on both Android and Apple phones. You can download these apps from the Play Store/Appstore app on your phone.
How to Download the Hisense Remote App?
Follow the steps given below to download the correct app for your Hisense TV.
You need to check which OS your TV runs on. This is clearly evident on the box of your TV. If you do not have the box, you can also check the OS from the “settings” menu. Find the option that says “Software Updates” in the settings menu and see which OS your TV runs on.
- Connect your phone to the same Wi-Fi network your smart TV is connected to.
- Download the “Android TV remote control app” for Android OS and the “Roku – official remote-control app” for Roku OS.
- Press the download button and wait for the app to be downloaded onto your phone.
- Once the app is downloaded, open it on your phone. Check all the boxes and accept all the policies that the app explains to you.
- This completes the setup process.
How to Pair Your Phone with Hisense TV?
Follow the pairing steps given below to successfully pair your phone with your smart TV. Perform these steps after you have downloaded the correct app for your TV.
- Allow the app to access different features of your phone. The app will use Wi-Fi to communicate with the TV, which can only be done if you permit it.
- Select the option that shows “Hisense Smart TV” and follow the instructions that pop up.
- Enter the pin code that is shown on your TV into the mobile app. This would complete the pairing process. You can now control your TV with your phone.
How to Use Your Phone as a Remote for Hisense TV?
The app has all the features of your normal remote plus some extra features. All you need to do is familiarize yourself with the layout on the phone and press different buttons as you would do on a normal remote control. This app works like a normal remote control, so there is nothing complicated to explain in this section. Check out the list of the Best Streaming Devices on Amazon now!
Remote controls are revolutionary devices; however, once lost, the entire purpose of a TV seems abstract. You can eliminate the need for remote controls by downloading this app and controlling your TV straight from your smartphone.
Hi there, technology lovers! My name is James, I am an admin and a frequent writer for this blog. I am a techno-geek, so this blog is the place where I want to share all my knowledge with you to make your life a little bit easier in terms of dealing with technology.