The remote control makes your Samsung television easy to operate. You can use it to adjust your settings, control the volume, and much more. Samsung also allows you to use control buttons for the same purposes.
If you have difficulty controlling your Samsung TV with or without a remote, read on for the simple tricks you need to overcome the challenge. Check out the list of the Best Streaming Devices on Amazon now!
Do Samsung TVs Have Volume Buttons?
Yes, we’ve mentioned in brief that Samsung TVs have volume buttons. You can use them if your remote breaks down, gets lost, or the batteries run out.
How to Adjust Volume on Samsung TV?
Find a detailed explanation of how you can adjust the volume on your Samsung TV below.
If you can’t see volume buttons on your Samsung TV, check on the back of the TV, under the panel control in the middle, and under the front panel on the side. Please find out the specific functions of the buttons and use them for the right purposes. For example, use the power button to turn on the TV. You can then press or push the volume buttons as required.
To use your remote to control the volume, you should follow these steps:
- Turn your Samsung TV On: Press the power button. It’s the button with a red circle and a line through the top. You’ll find it on your remote’s upper-right corner. You can alternatively turn on your TV by pressing its power button.
- Find the Volume Switch: The location of this switch varies slightly depending on your model. Most of them have a PLUS button that’s designed for increasing volume. They also have a MINUS button for reducing it. Others have a single bar-shaped button marked “VOL” that you can use for the same purposes.
- Press the PLUS button or push the remote button upwards if it has a single “VOL” bar to increase the volume. You should see the right side of the display bar on the screen increase.
- Press the MINUS button or push the single “VOL” button downwards to decrease the volume.
How to Adjust Volume on Samsung TV Without A Remote?
To adjust the volume, you should start by locating the control buttons. If it has five buttons under the front panel, you should do this:
- Press the middle button for 1-2 seconds (it will display the options menu).
- Use the arrow buttons to navigate to the volume controls.
- Use the center button to choose your desired volume (push it up or down to increase or reduce it).
If the buttons are on the TV’s back, check if the middle one has a power symbol. If so, press it for one second or two. Once the TV is on, do this:
- Press the center button again once to bring up the menu.
- Use the top and bottom bottoms to select volume control.
- Increase or decrease the volume using the left and right buttons.
If you notice slight variations from this, you can consult your user manual for more details.
How to Unlock the Volume Control on My Samsung TV?
If your Samsung volume control is not working, and you want to unlock it, you should rest the PIN to the 0000, the default. Here’s how you can do this:
- Press the Power button.
- Mute the Samsung TV by pressing the Mute button.
- Press the numbers 8-2-4.
- After that, press the Power button again.
- Go to the Menu and turn off the V-chip/Parental lock.
Related Post: Solved: Samsung TV Volume Not Working(14 Fixes)
Now you have all the tips you need to control your Samsung TV volume whether your remote is in the proper working condition or not. However, since the steps can vary slightly depending on your model, you should feel free to consult your user manual if you need.
Hi there, technology lovers! My name is James, I am an admin and a frequent writer for this blog. I am a techno-geek, so this blog is the place where I want to share all my knowledge with you to make your life a little bit easier in terms of dealing with technology.