Vizio TVs are a renowned choice by many consumers in the world because of their unique designs and amazing picture quality.
Like other brands, Vizio TVs also have two options to mount them on; you can either mount them on a wall or on a stand.
Usually, people opt to hire someone to mount the TV to the wall or the stand for them.
However, this may be an inconvenient and costly job as whenever you would have to change your TV’s mounting positions, you would have to call a professional.
You can learn how to mount the TV on a stand yourself and save some money!
It is an easy job, and we have got all the details for you in this article. Check out the list of the best Vizio TV Screws on Amazon now!
How Do You Mount A Vizio TV To A Stand?
There are many different types of Vizio TVs in the market.
We can divide them into two types in terms of stand types.
The D-series, V-series, M-series, and P-series TVs all have a similar kind of two-piece stand (therefore, a similar mounting process), while the OLED TVs have a single-piece stand. Both different types of stands have different types of mounting methods.
We have explained both methods in a separate series of steps down below.
The first method of mounting is for the D-series, V-series, M-series, and P-series TVs.
These TVs have a specific stand that consists of two pieces.
Each of the pieces attaches to one side (left and right) on the bottom of the TV.
These give a sleek and minimalistic look to the TVs and do not take much space as well.
Be sure to check your box for screws and the two pieces of stands at the time of purchase.
Ask for the screws from your seller if they are not in the box.
The correct way to install them is given below. Follow the steps in ascending order to successfully mount your Vizio TV on its stand.
- Remove all plastic wrapping from the stands and the TV. After the unwrapping is complete, you can begin the mounting process.
- Place the TV on a clean, flat, and smooth surface. Ensure the surface is soft (like a blanket); otherwise, it will scratch the TV. Avoid keeping sharp objects around you when starting this mounting process.
- Each stand will have two screw holes. Secure the stand inside the placeholders for the stands near the bottom of the TV. Once inside and lined up with the screw holes of the TVs, you can attach the screws.
- When the screws are inserted and screwed tightly to the stand holders, you can lift the TV back up. Make sure to try and move the stands for good measure to check if you have screwed them on tightly or not.
- Place the TV on a table or anywhere else. Make sure that the surface your TV sits on is flat. Otherwise, the TV may topple and fall.
The second explanation is for the second type of stand: a one-piece stand with a baseplate. Follow these steps to understand how to mount a Vizio TV on its stand.
- Unwrap the TV and place it on a flat, smooth, and soft surface with the screen side down.
- You must slide the baseplate of this stand into the slot given for the stand. The arrow given on the base plate needs to be pointing to the front of the TV, so you know which way to put the stand on.
- Insert the four screws into the baseplate and secure them with a screwdriver. This will firmly attach the stand to the base of the TV.
- Move the TV in the upright position and see how the stand is holding. If the screws are tightened perfectly, then you will have no problems.
Does Vizio TV Come With Mounting Screws?
Vizio TVs always come with screws to mount the TV to the stand.
Many different models have unique stands that can only be attached with the screws given in the box.
You may have to get extra screws if you want to opt for the wall mounting option.
What Size Screws Fit Vizio TV?
For smaller screen sizes, the screw size is M4, while for sizes between thirty and forty inches, you get M6 sizes.
You can also get universal screws from markets if you misplace your given screws.
What Size Bolts Go In The Back Of A Vizio TV?
The bolt sizes vary between M4 and M6, depending on the size and type of TV that you have purchased.
If your screen size is small, then you would have to go for smaller screws.
Larger screens come with large-sized screws. Customers usually do not have to worry about the screw sizes, as bolts usually accompany the TVs in their boxes.
What Size Screws Do I Need To Mount A 32-inch Vizio TV?
The length of the screws usually depends on the type of wall mounting kit that you are using.
The screws that usually fit the description are M4 type screws.
However, that is for wall mounting. If you are going for a stand mount, then you can just use the screws in the box. Check out the list of the best Vizio TV Screws on Amazon now!
Are TV Mounting Screws Universal?
TV mounting screws are usually universal if they follow VESA guidelines (Video Electronics Standards Association).
However, you should not experiment with the safety of your TV.
You should always use the screws given in the box.
Can I Use The Screws That Came With My TV To Mount It?
Yes, that is what they are there for.
In Vizio TVs, those screws are only for mounting on the stand. You may require other screws for a wall mount.
Different models may have different kinds of stands.
However, by following the guidelines around the two main types of stands given in this article, you can successfully mount any Vizio TV to its stand.
Hi there, technology lovers! My name is James, I am an admin and a frequent writer for this blog. I am a techno-geek, so this blog is the place where I want to share all my knowledge with you to make your life a little bit easier in terms of dealing with technology.