Bravo is one of the best streaming services operating in the market today. Live TV fans and streaming fans can all unite under this app as it has many features to please both sets of users.
When you pair this app with your Roku device, it creates a flawless experience worthy of being a staple in every household. If you want to understand how this pairing works, you need to keep reading this article until the end! Check out the list of the Best Streaming Devices on Amazon now!
Can I Watch The Bravo Channel On Roku?
The simple answer to this question would be yes! The Bravo channel is available on Roku’s store and can be easily downloaded. You can follow the same process for downloading Bravo as you did for other channels. If you are new to the Roku world and are worried about how to download the app, then we have got you covered! The entire process, from downloading to activation to watching, is covered in the sections below.
Is The Bravo App Free With Roku?
Bravo is available for free on the Roku store when you go to add it as a channel on your device. However, you cannot stream shows without a subscription to a cable/satellite TV provider. For US users, subscriptions with Xfinity, Spectrum, and AT&T all give you free access to Bravo.
You just have to log in with your credentials (of one of the above-mentioned cable service providers) when the Bravo app asks you to. You would then be able to access all of the app’s content. Additional features also include saving your movie/show progress (so that you can continue seamlessly) and being user-friendly (so you can watch your shows without any fuss).
How To Watch Bravo On Roku?
There are two main steps you should perform in order to watch Bravo on your Roku device.
- First of all, you will need to download this app onto your device.
- Secondly, you would need to activate this app with the set of steps given in the next two sections.
All of this should be done on the pretext that you have a subscription with one of the television/cable/satellite TV providers named in the above section.
How To Download Bravo On Roku?
If you are new to downloading channels from Roku’s channel store, then this guide is perfect for you. We have covered all of the basics in these few simple steps given below. Follow them to understand the process better.
- Connect your Roku device to the TV via an HDMI cable. Make sure they are functioning, and open the Roku homepage on the TV screen. You can go to the home screen by pressing the “Home” button given on the remote control for the device.
- Use the directional keys to go to the sidebar on the left of the screen. Select the option labeled “Streaming Channels.”
- Select the “Search Channels” option in this new list.
- You need to type in the word “Bravo” in this search bar. It will take you to the Bravo channel available on the channel store on Roku.
- Choose the correct app from this list and select the “Add channel” button next to the title.
- Confirm and agree with all the pop-up on-screen messages. Your app will be added shortly, and it will appear on your channel list.
How To Activate Bravo On Roku?
Once you start the app for the first time, you are going to see a screen that is asking you to activate Bravo. This is a crucial step because you cannot start streaming your favorite movies and TV shows without it. Do not worry about the activation process, as we have explained all of it in the steps given below. Follow these steps and start streaming on Bravo on Roku today!
- Open the app, and it will show you an activation code. Note the code down as you are going to use it in the steps below.
- Now open your web browser on any device and type in this URL: http://www.bravotv.com/activate/roku.
- Type in the code that you noted down in step 1 into the empty space on the webpage you opened in step 2.
- The TV screen would immediately load all of the content, and your app would be activated!
Make sure to input the correct credentials related to your cable service provider when the app asks you to do so.
Why Can’t I Watch Bravo On Roku?
The app had a lot of bugs when it was initially released. This amounted to users being frustrated as the app was crashing every couple of minutes. No one could properly watch a show in one sitting without being annoyed by the app’s inability to operate. However, Roku and Bravo have worked tirelessly to release updates and bug fixes.
- You can download the app from the channel list again if you continue to face such problems. After highlighting the app itself, you can remove the app from your channel list by finding the “remove” option.
- You should also check your internet connection since streaming is heavily dependent on the speed of your internet. If it is lower than 10 MBPS, you will have a lot of issues in streaming.
- If the issue persists, make sure that there are no obstacles between the Roku device and your Wi-Fi router. This would make the connection stronger and the internet speed on the device much better than what it was.
Hopefully, you will be able to start streaming again quickly! Check out the list of the Best Streaming Devices on Amazon now!
The world is heavily dependent on just a few streaming services. However, you can change that by subscribing to efficient services like Bravo. You will have access to a huge variety of shows and movies that no other streaming service has!
Hi there, technology lovers! My name is James, I am an admin and a frequent writer for this blog. I am a techno-geek, so this blog is the place where I want to share all my knowledge with you to make your life a little bit easier in terms of dealing with technology.